Podiatry Analyses And Treats Disorders Of The Foot, Ankle And Leg
Our podiatrist works to relieve pain, resolve embarrassing foot problems and offer long-lasting solutions for all our patients. We evaluate your total health then diagnose, treat, and help prevent common foot pain problems including heel pain, sports injuries, and ingrown toenails.
We sometimes prescribe orthotics, which are custom-made shoe inserts. These help align the structure of the foot in the most stable and position for walking and to reduce pain.
What we do:
• Skin problems
• Calluses and corns
• Nail disorders, like ingrown toenails
• Foot injuries or infections
• Overuse injuries of the foot and ankle and stress fractures of bones
• Arch pain (Plantar Fasciitis) or pain in the big toe
• Inflammation of the ankle tendon (Achilles Tendonopathy)
And for people without any foot problems, we will look after you too! Why? Because a brusied nail, a crooked toe or a callous that just wont go away can be a sign that the feet aren't quite working properly. Come to Point Cook Physical and let us assess your feet and help you avoid nothing from becoming something.